THIS PAGE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
The Office of the Dean of Students’ Affairs is one of the key units of the College’s management. The office works with the support of the entire management team and, more especially, with the Student Representative Council, Counseling Unit, and Senior Hall Tutors to provide general welfare services to the various student groups on campus.
In line with the mission and vision of Bagabaga College and the Students’ Representative Council, the Dean of Students’ Affairs is mandated to perform the following duties and any other duties assign her by the College Principal;
• Supervising various campus programmes and serving as liaison between the College administration and students’ organization.
• Respond to students’ needs at the College and plans programmes for campus life.
• Provides social programmes and support for students at the college.
• Collaborates with different Departments, stay up to date on relevant student resources and work directly with students.
• Coordinate admissions, health services, financial aid, housing and social programmes of students.
• Serves as a point of information for students and responding to students’ needs.
• Perform any duty assigned by the Principal.